6 Hard Boiled Eggs (Chilled)
1 C. Almond Flour
½ C. Mayonnaise
¼ C. Creamy Horseradish Sauce
1 T. Relish
1 T. Mustard
¼ C. Cooked & Crumbled Bacon
¼ C. Diced Red Onion
Parmesan Cheese to Taste
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Slice each hardboiled egg in half, placing each of the yolks into a small bowl.
2. In that small bowl, mix together, all the yolks, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, relish, mustard, bacon, and onion.
3. In a small bowl or large baggie, pour the almond flour.
4. On a separate plate, scramble the egg.
5. Take each hardboiled egg white and dip lightly into the egg and then, drip into the flour. Repeat twice.
6. Place on high level shelf of air fryer.
7. Set at 425 and air fry for 10 minutes and flip each egg over. Air fry for another 10 minutes.
8. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 2-3 minutes to set!
9. Fill each egg white with a hearty spoonful of the yolk mixture.
10. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
11. Top with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste!