1 Small Jar of Your Favorite Pickle Spears
½ C. Low Carb Beer
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 C. Almond Flour
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together, the egg, beer, almond milk and flour. Add in salt and pepper.
2. Dip each pickle spear into the batter (which will be thin) three to four times.
3. Place on high level shelf of air fryer.
4. Set at 425 and air fry for 10 minutes and flip each pickle over. Air fry for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 2-3 minutes to set!
6. Serve with Ranch dressing!