½ C. Butter
1 C. Peanut Butter
2 T. Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ C. Swerve Granular
½ C. Swerve Brown
1 T. Vanilla
2 C. Keto Protein Flour
½ t. Salt
1 t. Baking Soda
24 Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups
- Spray a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and peanut butter. Add in both Swerves, egg, almond milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to first mixture and combine well.
- Spoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a peanut butter cup into each cookie’s center, pressing down.
- Let cool and set.