1 Baked Pie Crust OR Use No Sugar Baker’s Pie Crust Recipe
1 4 Oz Package of Sugar Free Butterscotch Pudding Mix
8 Oz Cream Cheese
½ C. Swerve Confectioners
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
1 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
½ C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Set baked pie crust aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
3. Fold in pudding mix and Swerve. Mix well.
4. Add in almond milk and whip together.
5. Add in whipping cream and beat on high until very light and fluffy.
6. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
7. Pour into pie crust.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Serve with No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream!