2/3 C. Butter
1 C. Swerve Granular
2 T. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
1 ½ C. King Arthur High Protein Flour (Or use Almond Flour OR All Purpose Flour)
½ C. Cocoa
1 t. Baking Soda
15-20 Zero Sugar York Peppermint Patties
- Line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, Swerve, the egg, vanilla and unsweetened among milk.
- Add in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- When the dough is well mixed, cover each peppermint patty with a thin layer of cookie dough. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. (With about 2 minutes left in baking time, I sprinkled a tad of salt on top of each cookie.)
- Let cool and set!