1 ½ C. King Arthur’s Keto Wheat Flour or Almond Flour
¼ C. Butter, Melted
1 T. Cinnamon
¼ C. Swerve Confectioners or Swerve Brown
1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
½ C. Swerve Confectioners
1 3 Oz. Box Sugar Free Orange Jell-O
½ C. Boiling Water
½ C. Ice Water
½ C. Swerve Confectioners (again)
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
1 t. Vanilla
- Spray a 9″ pie pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crust ingredients and press into the pan. Set in freezer.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream and ½ C. of Swerve Confectioners until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the Jell-O powder in 1/2 C boiling water. Fill a 1/2 Measuring Cup with ice cubes and fill the remainder with water. Mix ice water with hot Jell-O until combined and the cubes have melted.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 2/3 C of Swerve Confections and vanilla.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Next, whisk the remaining 1/2 of the whipped cream into the Jell-O mixture until fully combined.
- Remove crust from freezer.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the crust.
- Pour the orange layer on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.