1 Box of Sugar Free Brownie Mix (Swerve or Duncan Hines)
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
2 C. Swerve Confectioners
8 Oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
½ C. Cocoa
4 T. Butter
2 C. Chocolate Chips
1 T. Vanilla
No Sugar Baker’s Whipping Cream to Top!
- Prepare a brownie mix per instructions and pat into 8×8 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, Swerve, heavy whipping cream and cocoa until light and fluffy.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips. Stir until while combined. Pour into mixing bowl and continue to whip until light and fluffy.
- Top brownies with mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with additional whipped cream.