1 Package of Keto Candy Girl Shortbread Mix
2 Egg Yolks
1 T. Lemon Zest
2/3 C. Fresh Lemon Juice
¾ C. Swerve Granular
3 t. Cornstarch
2 T. Butter
- Prepare the shortbread mix as directed but in an 8×8 pan.
- In a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients but butter.
- Whisk well.
- Bring to boil using a double boiler. Cook over medium and heat until thickened. You need to stir constantly. This is making the lemon curd and you want the curd to become the thickness of pudding.
- When thickened, add butter and stir well.
- Pour into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top your shortbread tart crust and top with the No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream!