1 C. Butter
¾ C. Swerve Brown
¼ C. Swerve Granular
1 T. Vanilla
2 C. King Arthur’s Keto Wheat Flour
1 t. Baking Soda
2 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
½ C. Rolled Oats (Optional)
1 C. All-Natural Peanut Butter
- Spray and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, both Swerves, eggs and vanilla. Add in flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add in oats and chocolate chips. Mix until slightly blended.
- Pat ½ dough into pan.
- Spread the peanut butter on top of dough using a spoon. It can simply be small drops of peanut butter.
- Top with remaining dough, as a crumble.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let set and cool completely. You can let set additionally in refrigerator.