2 C. Grated Fresh Zucchini
1 C. Swerve Granular
1 C. Swerve Brown
½ C. Vegetable Oil
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
3 C. Flour (OR 2 C. Flour + 1 C. Almond Flour)
1 T. Cinnamon
1 T. Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
3 t. Baking Powder
2 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Salt
2 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 C. Pecan Halves
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix zucchini, eggs, both Swerves, oil, almond milk and vanilla.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie seasoning, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add this mixture to the large mixing bowl and combine. Do not overmix.
3. Add in chocolate chips and pecans.
4. Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
6. Let cool.
7. Refrigerate overnight.