2 Halves of Spaghetti Squash
2 Cooked and Shredded Chicken Breasts
1 C. Green Enchilada Sauce
¼ C. Chopped Onion
1 Can Diced Green Chiles
1 Can Diced Jalapenos
½ C. Cottage Cheese
½ C. Sour Cream
1 C. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- On a baking sheet, place both squash halves. Lightly drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 400 for 40 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, jalapenos, cottage cheese, and sour cream.
- After baking, scoop the inside of the squash out with a fork and place into the mixing bowl. Fold squash until well blended in the mixture.
- Keep the squash shells on the baking sheet.
- Fill each empty squash half with the mixture and top cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes until cheese is melted.