1 Package Swerve Yellow Cake Mix
1 Large Package of Sugar Free Butterscotch Pudding
1 C. Sour Cream
½ C. Water
½ C. Oil
1 C. Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
Ingredients for Frosting:
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
½ C. Butter
3 C. Swerve Confections
½ – ¾ C. Heavy Whipping Cream (Possibly More If Too Thick!)
1 T. Vanilla
1. Spray a bundt pan and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for cake but caramel sauce.
3. Pour 1/2 batter into pan and then, add 4 dollops of the caramel sauce on top of batter in circular drops. Then, swirl the sauce.
4. Next add another layer of 1/2 batter.
5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
7. Let cool.
8. When ready to eat, beat together all frosting ingredients and frost away! Don’t worry about perfection, anything goes!