Ingredients for Bars:
2 Sticks Melted Butter
1 ¾ C. Swerve Brown
1 T. Vanilla
2 C. All-Purpose or Almond Flour
1 t. Baking Powder
½ t. Baking Soda
8 Slices of Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
Ingredients for Frosting:
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 C. All-Natural Peanut Butter
2 T. Vanilla
3 Slices of Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
1. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, mix butter, Swerve, eggs and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to large bowl and mix well. Fold in bacon.
3. Pour into baking pan, the batter will be thick.
4. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
5. To make the frosting, whip together all frosting ingredients until light and fluffy. Frost the blondies.
6. They say—“hello!”