1 ¼ C. Pumpkin Puree
½ C. Oil
¼ C. Swerve Granular
¼ C. Swerve Brown
¼ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
2 C. All-Purpose Flour or Almond Flour
1 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
Dash of Salt
1 C. Sugar Free Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Spray a mini muffin pan and line with paper liners. Set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, combine oil, eggs, milk, both Swerves and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon into muffin liners. I added extra chips onto each muffin top!
5. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.