1 Package of Your Favorite Bacon
1 Medium Sized Jar of Rao Basil Pasta Sauce (Healthy and Low Carb)
Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Line parchment paper on baking sheet pan.
2. Lay 6-8 pieces of bacon onto sheet.
3. Weave other 6-8 pieces of bacon, between each first piece. It will look very tight.
4. Lay another baking sheet on top OR place a baking rack on top. (This will stop the bacon from curling up!)
5. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
6. Important step, drain all the grease!
7. Return to oven and broil for 3-5 minutes.
8. Spread sauce, your favorite toppings and cheese on top of the bacon.
9. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
10. Let sit for 5 minutes. Enjoy!