1 Package Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix
1 Large Package of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
1 C. Sour Cream
½ C. Water
½ C. Oil
1 C. Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
Ingredients for Frosting:
8 Ounces Strawberry Cream Cheese
½ C. Butter
3 C. Swerve Confections
½ – ¾ C. Heavy Whipping Cream (Possibly More If Too Thick!)
1 T. Vanilla
1. Spray a bundt pan and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for cake but strawberry preserves.
3. Pour 1/2 batter into pan and then, add 4 dollops of the preserves on top of batter in circular drops. Then, swirl the preserves.
4. Next add rest of batter.
5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
7. Let cool.
8. When ready to eat, beat together all frosting ingredients and frost away! Don’t worry about perfection, anything goes!