¼ C. Lukewarm Unsweetened Almond Milk
3 T. Swerve Granular
3 T. Vegetable Oil
1 t. Vanilla
2 C. Flour
2 t. Active Dry Yeast
1. Using a bread machine, in canister, place ingredients as listed in order. Press dough cycle.
2. When finished, roll out dough until ¼ inch thick and make a square.
3. Using a cookie cutter, press 6 circles out of dough.
4. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Wrap baking sheet with plastic wrap and let rise (AGAIN) for 1 hour.
6. Heat oil (about 2 inches) in fry pan until 340 degrees.
7. Place dough circles into oil and let fry until light golden brown (about 2 minutes a side).
8. Toss in Swerve Granular.
9. You can also cut and fill each pastry with a cream based filling.