No Sugar Baker Healthy Holiday Party: Air Fryer Cheese Curds
1 5 Oz. Bag of Cheese Curds
½ C. Low Carb Beer
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 C. Almond Flour
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together, the egg, beer, almond milk and flour. Add in salt and pepper.
2. Dip each cheese curd into the batter (which will be thin) three to four times.
3. Place on high level shelf of air fryer.
4. Set at 425 and air fry for 10 minutes and flip each curd over. Air fry for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 2-3 minutes to set!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
Leave A Comment