1 lb. Cooked & Crumbled Ground Beef (Seasoned with cumin, paprika, salt and pepper)
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
8 Oz. Guacamole
½ C. Chopped Green, Red & Yellow Peppers
½ C. Chopped Onion
½ C. Sour Cream
½ C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese with guacamole and mix well. Spread onto serving plate.
2. Next top the cream cheese mixture with beef, spreading evenly.
3. Spread the sour cream as the dip’s next layer.
4. Sprinkle the onion as the next layer.
5. Following with the peppers and then the cheese.
6. Serve with vegetables or low carb crackers or tortilla chips!