For the Cake:
1 Sugar Free Vanilla Cake Mix (I use Swerve)
1 Package Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ C. Oil
2 C. Chopped Fresh Strawberries
For the Frosting:
¼ C. Butter
1 C. Swerve Confectioners
8 Ounces Strawberry Cream Cheese
2 C. Heavy Cream
1 T. Vanilla
1. Spray a 9 x 12 baking cake pan.
2. In mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients BUT the strawberries.
3. Mix until nicely blended.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
6. Let cool and whip together all frosting ingredients.
7. Frost and enjoy!
Where do I find the swerve cake mixes?