¼ C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
2 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 C. Grated Mozzarella Cheese
½ C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 C. Sliced Pepperoni
1 C. Cooked and Crumbled Sausage
½ C. Chopped Green and Red Peppers (Optional)
2 C. Flour
3 t. Baking Powder
2 T. Italian Seasoning
Dash of Salt
Low Sugar Pasta Sauce
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together Purecane, eggs, milk and cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt and Italian Seasoning.
- Pour flour into main batter and mix.
- Fold in pepperoni, sausage and peppers.
- Scoop into each of the muffin cups.
- I added extra cheese on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with pasta sauce.
Leave A Comment