½ C. Butter
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
1 ½ C. Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
1 T. Vanilla
3 C. Keto Wheat Flour
1 ½ T. Baking Powder
Dash of Salt
1 C. Chopped Toasted Walnuts
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and spray the pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, almond milk, Purecane, eggs, syrup and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Fold into batter and slightly mix.
- Add in walnuts and mix slightly.
- Scoop dough into each muffin cup about ¾ full.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, then reduce oven heat to 375 for another 12 minutes.