1 Package Swerve Yellow Cake Mix
1 Large Package of Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding
1 C. Sour Cream
½ C. Water
½ C. Oil
2 C. Lily No Sugar Added White Chocolate Chips
1 C. Sugar Free Raspberry Preserves
Ingredients for Frosting:
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
½ C. Butter
3 C. Swerve Confections
½ – ¾ C. Heavy Whipping Cream (Possibly More If Too Thick!)
1 T. Vanilla
1. Spray a bundt pan and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for cake but white chocolate chips and raspberry preserves.
3. When well blended, fold in chocolate chips.
4. Pour 1/3 batter into pan and then, add 4 dollops of the raspberry preserves on top of batter in circular drops. Then, swirl the preserves.
5. Next add another layer of 1/3 batter.
6. Repeat preserves process.
7. Add final layer of batter. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
9. Let cool.
10. When ready to eat, beat together all frosting ingredients and frost away! Don’t worry about perfection, anything goes!