3/4 C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
4 T. Melted Butter
½ C. Vegetable Oil
¾ C. Sour Cream
1 T. Vanilla
¼ C. Lemon Juice
2 ½ C. All-Purpose Flour
2 ½ t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
2 C. Fresh Raspberries
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and Purecane. Add in butter, oil and sour cream.
- Mix slightly and add in vanilla and lemon juice. Continue to slightly mix until blended.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. (You can use Keto wheat flour but the muffins will not rise well.) Pour flour mixture into batter and combine.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin pan with nonstick spray and line with paper liners.
- Scoop batter into each of the muffin liners about ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan.