4 Low Carb Tortillas
2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts (Cooked and Cubed)
Taco Seasoning and Dash of Cumin
1 ½ C. Chopped Peppers
½ C. Jalapeno Peppers
2 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 C. Sour Cream
1 C. Cooked Cauliflower Rice
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover bottom with slightly olive oiled two tortillas.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top, simply to cover.
- Spread chicken as next layer.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, peppers and cauliflower rice. Mix well and spread as next layer.
- Top with remaining two tortillas and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, guacamole and extra peppers!
Leave A Comment