1 ½ C. Swerve Brown
½ C. Swerve Granular
1 C. Butter
1 T. Vanilla
1 t. Almond Extract
2 C. Flour or Almond Flour
½ C. Cocoa
1 ½ t. Baking Soda
½ t. Salt
1 ½ C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 C. Sliced Almonds
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together both Swerves, butter, eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Mix until nicely combined.
2. Fold in almonds and chocolate chips
3. Drop by tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
5. Let cool! I topped mine with a little extra salt!