1 Baked Pie Crust OR Use No Sugar Baker’s Pie Crust Recipe
1 4 Oz Package of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
8 Oz Cream Cheese
1 T. Vanilla
1 T. Banana Extract
½ C. Swerve Confectioners
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Set baked pie crust aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
3. Fold in pudding mix and Swerve. Mix well.
4. Add in almond milk, vanilla and banana extract and whip together.
5. Add in whipping cream and beat on high until very light and fluffy.
6. Pour into pie crust.
7. Refrigerate overnight.
8. Serve with No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream!
Leave A Comment