1 C. Sliced Peaches
1 C. Blueberries
1 C. Blackberries
½ C. Swerve Granular
¼ C. Lemon Juice
1 T. Vanilla
1 T. Cinnamon
1 C. Almond Flour
½ C. Swerve Brown
½ C. Melted Butter
2 C. Pecans
1. In a bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, blackberries, Swerve Granular, lemon juice, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
2. Pour into an 8×8 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, Swerve Brown, melted butter and pecans.
4. Spread onto cobbler.
5. Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes.
6. Let set and cool on counter.
7. I refrigerated our cobbler over night to set.
8. Serve with No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream!