1 15 Oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
¾ C. Swerve Granular
¾ C. Swerve Brown
1 T. Cinnamon
1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 T. Xanthan Gum
1 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Swerve Yellow Cake Mix
½ C. Chopped Butter
1 C. Pecans
1 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, both Swerves, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, gum, eggs, and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
2. Pour into an 9×13 baking dish.
3. Over the top, sprinkle with cake mix and pat butter onto top equally. Sprinkle top with pecans and chocolate chips.
4. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
5. Let set and cool on counter.
6. Serve with No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream!