For the Crust:
2 C. Almond Flour
½ C. Swerve Granular OR Swerve Brown
½ C. Butter (Melted)
For the Pie:
1 C. Diet Sugar Free Root Beer
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Package of Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
2 T. Root Beer Extract
2 C. Homemade Whipped Cream
For the Whipped Cream:
3 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
¼ C. Swerve Confections
1 T. Vanilla
1. In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
2. Spray a pie pan. Pat crust ingredients into pan and bake at 324 for 15 minutes. Let cool.
3. In small bowl, whip together whipped cream ingredients only. Separate into halves and refrigerate one half.
4. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for pie and fold in the half of whipped cream.
5. You can top with remaining whipped cream OR wait until pie is cold.
6. Refrigerate overnight!
7. Go ahead and top with sugar free root beer barrels for extra pop!
Are all the recipes completely sugar free and zero carbs?