½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
2 ½ C. Chopped Pecans
1 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
2 T. All-Purpose Flour
½ C. Melted Butter
¾ C. Purecane Confectioners Sweetener
1 ½ C. No Sugar Baker’s Makeshift Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 C. Key Lime Juice
- Using a food processor, combine all crust ingredients until coarse like crumbs form. Reserve about ½ C. of crumbs for topping (if you prefer!)
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with wax paper and pat crumbs into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together all filling ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Pour onto crust and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- If your prefer, you can add an extra crunchy topping by using the reserved crumbs from step one. Bake on baking sheet at 350 for 5 minutes and lightly sprinkle on top of dessert!
- When ready to serve and eat, let dessert slightly thaw on counter for 10-15 minutes!
No Sugar Baker’s Makeshift Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 C. Purecane Confectioners Sweetener or 1 C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
24 Oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
1 T. Vanilla
6 T. Butter
- In a SKILLET, bring all ingredients to a rolling boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- You must keep stirring during the entire cooking time.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour into a jar.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Use in your favorite recipes!
Leave A Comment