1 C. Butter
1 C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
1 ½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
1 T. Vanilla
2 ½ C. Flour
1 ½ T. Baking Powder
2 C. Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1 C. Pecans
Salt to Taste
- Spray a large cast iron skillet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, both sweeteners, eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine together flour and baking powder. Fold into main batter and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and pecans and blend well.
- Pat into cast iron skillet.
- Top with salt!
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.