1 Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix
1 Pkg. of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
¾ C. Sour Cream
¾ C. Oil
2 T. Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ C. Cocoa
1 t. Peppermint Extract
1 t. Vanilla
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
¾ C. Swerve Confectioners
Sugar Free Sprinkles
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, unsweetened almond milk, peppermint extract and vanilla.
- Remove about 1 C. of this batter and place in a small bowl. Fold in cocoa and mix well.
- Spoon in and fill about ¼ C. of the first batter into each muffin tin, and then, scoop in a spoonful size amount of the cocoa on top of the first layer of batter. Top each cupcake with a large spoonful of vanilla batter.
- Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In another mixing bowl, whip together the whipping cream and Swerve until light and fluffy. Decorate each cupcake.
- I refrigerated my cupcakes overnight.