1 C. Butter
1 C. Swerve Granular
1 T. Vanilla
1 T. Almond Flavoring
2 1/2 C. King Arthur’s High Protein Flour
½ t. Salt
Various food coloring for cookie press!
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, the egg, Swerve, vanilla and almond flavoring. Add in flour and salt. Mix well.
- Place about 1 C. of dough into separate bowls and sprinkle your preferred food coloring. Mix well.
- If you are using a cookie press machine, do as instructed per your cookie press.
- I simply rolled dough into a log and sliced each cookie.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sliced cookies on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- I topped mine with Keto & Co Buttercream Frosting!