1 ½ C. Swerve Granular
¾ C. Butter
1 t. Vanilla
3 T. Banana Extract
¾ C. Sour Cream
3 T. Oil
3 Eggs + 1 Egg White
2 ½ C. Flour or Almond Flour
3 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Salt
1. Spray two 8 inch round cake pans and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix Swerve, butter, vanilla, sour cream, oil, eggs and egg white and banana extract until nicely blended.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the first mixture and gently blend.
4. Pour batter evenly into cake pans.
5. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Let cool.
6. I made the No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Cream recipe as my “frosting and topping!”
7. Assemble the layers and enjoy!