2 Lbs. Deveined and Tails Removed Shrimp (Frozen or Fresh)
2 C. Almond Flour
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 C. Mayonnaise
¼ C. Sriracha Sauce
¼ C. Mustard
2 T. Swerve Confections
1. Mix mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, mustard and Swerve in small bowl. Refrigerate.
2. Put vegetable oil in fry pan and heat on high.
3. Dry shrimp, dip in egg and flour, dash with salt and pepper. Shake off excess.
4. Fry shrimp for 3-4 minutes and let drain on paper towel.
5. Pour out oil from pan and paper towel it clean and dry.
6. Return shrimp to pan and pour sauce on top. Heat for one minute.
7. Serve and enjoy!!