No Sugar Baker’s Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake
1 Box Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix (I use Swerve’s)
½ C. Melted Butter
¼ C. Chopped Pecans (Optional)
2 C. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
2 C. Chopped Fresh Rhubarb
¼ C. Swerve Granular
¼ Lemon Juice
1. In mixing bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, Swerve Granular and lemon juice. Pour into 8×8 baking dish.
2. Top with cake mix and pour melted butter on top.
3. Sprinkle with pecans
4. Bake at 350 for 40 – 45 minutes.
5. Let cool in refrigerator.
6. Serve with sugar free whipped cream!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
will be adding blueberries to this recipe…..I make pies and muffins, coffee cakes with all 3 and soooooooooo goooooooooooood….
Do you have a recipe for a no sugar scratch cake
1/4 Lemon Juice?
Is this teaspoon or cup