1 ¾ C. Granular Purecane Sweetener
¾ C. Butter
1 C. Sour Cream
2 T. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
1 ¾ C. All-Purpose Flour
2 t. Baking Powder
Dash of Salt
2 C. Fresh Blueberries
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
½ C. Granular Purecane Sweetener
½ C. Brown Purecane Sweetener
4 T. Melted Butter
4 T. All-Purpose Flour
- Spray an 8×8 baking cake pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Purecane Sweeteners, butter, eggs, sour cream, almond milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Pour into main batter and combine slightly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into pan.
- In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients until crumbs form and top batter with crumbling topping.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.