½ C. Butter
¾ C. All-Natural Peanut Butter
½ C. Swerve Granular
½ C. Swerve Brown
1 T. Vanilla
1 C. King Arthur’s Keto Wheat Flour
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Salt
½ C. Rolled Oats (optional)
2 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
Cream Cheese Layer Ingredients:
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
½ C. Swerve Granular Or ½ C. Swerve Confectioners
1 T. Vanilla.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, both Swerves, egg and vanilla. Fold in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add in oats and chocolate chips.
- Pat ¾ of dough into pan.
- In a small bowl, combine all cream cheese layer ingredients. Spread onto dough.
- With the remaining cookie dough drop by spoonful and like a crumbly topping.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 20 additional minutes.
- Let set in refrigerator.