½ C. Butter
½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
½ C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
1 T. Almond Extract
1 ¾ C. Flour
1 t. Baking Soda
½ T. Baking Powder
Dash of Salt
2 C. Fresh Raspberries
½ C. Sliced Almonds
1 C. White Chocolate Chips (Non-Sugar)
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together Purecane Sweeteners, butter, egg and almond extract.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Fold into batter and mix well.
- Add in raspberries, almonds and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.