Peanut Butter Middle Ingredients:
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
½ C. All Natural Peanut Butter (No Sugar Added)
½ C. Swerve Granular
1 t. Vanilla
½ C. Vegetable Oil
1 C. Swerve Granular
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
2/3 C. Sour Cream
2 C. All-Purpose or Almond Flour
½ C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 ½ t. Baking Soda
½ t. Salt
2 C. Lily’s Dark No Sugar Added Chocolate Chips
- In small mixing bowl, combine together all peanut butter middle ingredients and place in fridge to chill while you make the muffin batter.
- In large mixing bowl, mix oil, Swerve and milk. Add in eggs and vanilla. Stir completely. Add in sour cream. When combined, add in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add in chocolate chips.
- Into each prepared cupcake paper lined muffin pan, scoop each tin until ½ full. Top each muffin with a tablespoon of peanut butter middle filling. Then, top each muffin with chocolate batter ensuring the top completely covers all peanut butter filling. I topped mine with a few extra chocolate chips!
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes.
- This recipe makes about one dozen.