1 Sugar Free Vanilla Cake Mix
½ C. Vegetable Oil
½ C. Hot Water
3 C. Fresh Raspberries
1 Package Sugar Free Raspberry Gelatin Mix
1 Small Jar of Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly
½ C. Purecane Confections Sweetener
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
1 T. Vanilla
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water and gelatin mix.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Pour into baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cake cool.
- Pour a layer of jelly across top of cake.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together sweetener, whipping cream and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Spread whipped cream on top of jelly.
- Refrigerate overnight.