1 Package Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Large Package of Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
1 C. Sour Cream
½ C. Water
½ C. Oil
2 C. Lily No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Chips
Ingredients for Frosting:
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
½ C. Butter
3 C. Swerve Confections
½ – ¾ C. Heavy Whipping Cream (Possibly More If Too Thick!)
1 T. Vanilla
1. Spray a bundt pan and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for cake but chocolate chips.
3. When well blended, fold in chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
6. Let cool.
7. When ready to eat, beat together all frosting ingredients and frost away! Don’t worry about perfection, anything goes!