1 Sugar Free Chocolate or Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 T. Vanilla
1 t. Peppermint Extract
½ C. Lily’s White Chocolate Chips
½ C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
4 Oz. Cream Cheese
¼ C. Swerve Confectioners
1. Prepare the cake mix as directed. Add in vanilla.
2. Spray a Bundt cake mix with nonstick spray.
3. Pour the batter into the Bundt pan.
4. In a small bowl, whip together the cream cheese, egg, Swerve and peppermint extract. Fold in white and dark chocolate chips.
5. By a large spoonful, drop into the cake and swirl by knife. Mixing slightly.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
7. Let set.
8. I topped my cake with a no sugar baker whipped topping!
Leave A Comment