2 C. Purecane Granular Sweetener OR 1 ½ C. Purecane Granular Sweetener and ½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
½ C. Butter
½ C. Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
1 T. Vanilla
1 t. Baking Soda
½ t. Salt
2 C. Pumpkin Seeds
Dash of Cinnamon
Dash of Paprika
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a rolling boil butter, Purecane and syrup.
- You need to keep stirring.
- Let boil until the mixture reaches a temperature of 300 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in vanilla, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Fold in pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and paprika. The mixture will be sticky, thick and hard fast.
- Pour onto baking sheet evenly. Salt the candy slightly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!