2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
4 Oz. Cream Cheese
½ C. Purecane Confectioners Sweetener
½ C. Pumpkin Puree
1 t. Vanilla
1 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Nutmeg
¾ C. Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips (Melted)
2 C. Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips (Melted)
Cinnamon or Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together graham cracker crumbs, Purecane, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted while chocolate chips until light and fluffy.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and form into small balls.
- Place on baking sheet and refrigerate overnight.
- After refrigeration, dip ball into melted white chocolate chips and top with sprinkles of cinnamon or graham cracker crumbs
- Refrigerate again.