½ C. Frozen Butter
2 C. All Purpose or Almond Flour
½ C. Swerve Granular
2 ½ t. Baking Powder
1 t. Cinnamon
½ t. Salt
½ C. Heavy Whipping Cream
2 t. Vanilla
1 C. Fresh Blueberries
1. Grate frozen butter; then place in refrigerator while gathering the rest of the ingredients. For successful scones, you need COLD butter.
2. In mixing bowl, whisk together flour, Swerve, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In another small bowl, mix cream, egg and vanilla.
4. Place all the ingredients from each above step in a food processor and pulse until the dough comes together.
5. Spoon the dough into another bowl, add in the blueberries. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
6. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lightly dust your countertop with flour. Remove dough from refrigerator. Pat the dough into a circular shape,
about 8 to 10 inches in diameter. Then, cut the dough into 8 equal sized wedges. Using a spatula, place the wedges to your baking sheet. Top with extra
cream lightly and sprinkle Swerve on top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Let cool. You can drizzle with a light icing made of Swerve Confections, cream cheese, cream and butter.