½ C. Swerve Granular
6 T. Butter
4 T. Sour Cream
2 C. Keto Wheat Flour
1 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Baking Powder
½ t. Salt
¼ C. Cinnamon
1 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 C. Chopped Pecans
½ C. Swerve Brown
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Swerve, butter, egg and sour cream. Fold in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine all layered ingredients.
- Drop a spoonful of muffin batter into each muffin tin.
- Top with a spoonful of the layered ingredients. Repeat the batter step.
- And, finish by topping with more layered ingredients.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Then, reduce heat and bake at 350 for 20 additional minutes.
Leave A Comment