½ C. Melted All Natural Peanut Butter
½ C. Melted Butter
1 ½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
¼ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
1 C. Keto Wheat Flour
½ C. Quick Oats
2 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Vanilla
¼ C. Sugar Free Candy Gems
1 C. Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, almond milk, eggs and Purecane.
- In a small bowl, combine together flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda. Mix into main batter and combine until just blended.
- Add in vanilla, fold in candy gems and chocolate chips. Blend well, like pancake batter. Add more almond milk if needed.
- Coat your griddle with nonstick spray and heat on high.
- A pancake is best on a hot griddle.
- Measure ¼ C. of batter and pour onto griddle forming a circle.
- Let the pancake cook and then flip carefully.
- Serve with sugar free syrup.