½ C. Butter
¾ C. Swerve Granular
1 T. Vanilla
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 C. All Purpose Flour
2 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Salt
2 C. Fresh Blueberries
1 C. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
1 C. Sliced Fresh Rhubarb
6 T. Swerve Brown
½ C. All Purpose Flour
1 T. Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
4 T. Cut Cold Butter
1. Line a muffin-cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In large mixing bowl, cream together butter and Swerve Granular. Add in eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix in combination of flour, baking powder and salt. Next, add in almond milk.
4. Fold in blueberries, strawberries and rhubarb.
5. Spoon into cupcake liners.
6. In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients until well mixed and crumbly. Spoon a good amount onto each muffin.
7. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
Asked before……what about the all purpose flour? Carbs to high?
Do you have the carb information for this recipe? My 16 yr old son was just diagnosed with diabetes and I would like to try this.
Is no sugar Baker a cake bakery store or book to learn how to bake without sugar?